Monday, March 16, 2009

Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly, lolly, lolly....

I love that old song by the Chordettes...you know the one....it's been around awhile.

I always feel it necessary to stick the 'ole thumb in my mouth and pop it out, to make the "Pop" sound. Weird, I know.

That song may be old but there's another set of Lollipopz that are new, brand spankin' new.
These.


It's a new design group on Ebay that I am a member of. Yup. New, new, new.
The debut launch is today, and will run until March 26.
All the lollipoppy listings can be found here.

If you are interested in a ton of FREE stuff, as in GRATIS, skidaddle on over the the groups BLOG. Someone is going to make out like a bandit. Actually a few someone's will, maybe you'll be one of them.

And well, since this is a shameless pluggy type of post, I've got these auctions running NOW, as I type this, as you read this post.






Feliz Lunes!
Now go spend your hard earned money on some cute clothes for your kids!

No comments: