Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wicked


In my youth and singlehood I was quite a planner. I have tons of pictures documenting the places I would drag Oscar to on a regular basis. After we got married and had kids, I was not as...how should I say....industrious, in my planning. Translation equals outings became few and far between. This year, for whatever reason, I have gotten back into planning mode, and we even took a small mini vacay to Arizona a couple of months ago.


I have been clamoring to go see a play of some sort. We live in SoCal, close to LA and lots of other neat-o places, so there is really no excuse. I have been particularly itching to see Wicked, as it's playing at the Pantages Theatre, and I'm not sure how long it will be in town.

I just had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, and my sweet cousin Araceli, gifted me with two tickets to Wicked. I have been beside myself, anticipating this outing. This past Sunday, Oscar and I headed to the Pantages, and witnessed the most spectacular show, I cannot even begin to describe it! We had fantastic seats, front and center, and it was absolutely FAB-U-LOUS!

I know it's been around for awhile, but I thought the story was so clever, the acting believable, and the songs, so beautiful! Ack! Go see it...hurry...before it leaves town forever!!
Thank You Araceli for the AWESOME birthday gift!!


No comments: