Thursday, November 8, 2007

Crafty-ness

I am a big fan of craft fairs...as in I love going and buying stuff, and I really love handmade things. Now, seeing that I am also a crafter, and love making handmade things, it is only natural that I would eventually want to participate in the craft fairs I love so much! Soooo, this Saturday...two days from today, Monica and I will be selling our wares at "Craft Republic."



There will be about 45 vendors exhibiting their handmade treasures, and if you have never bought handmade lovelies before, you really must check it out! The CR Fair will be held at the Pomona Fairplex, home of the LA County Fair, in the Millard Sheets Center for the Performing Arts 1101 W. McKinley Ave- Gate 1 Pomona, CA. 91768. It is this Saturday, November 10, from 11AM-7PM. Admission is $2.00 for Adults and Kids under 11 are free (Fairplex Parking is $8.00). You can't beat that for a day out! For more information, check out the Craft Repulic website, click on the image above.

I have, as usual, been frantically trying to finish up stuff for the show, and will have lots of new stuff to sell. Lots of tees, Tooth Fairy Pillows, Holiday Pillows, and even a few Aprons, so if you are in the area, stop by and say hello! We will be at Booth 15. Happy Thursday!!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Man! You have the BEST blog links ever!
I want to copy them all (except sundaemoonday).

love,
M

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Come back! You're missed....

Monica said...

update this darn thing for once, will ya!
Tag!

Lauren said...

Hey babe, I've just tagged you! Now you have to post something, girlfriend!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.