Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two weeks equals Too Long...

It's February now. It has seriously taken me this long to finally get out from under all that laundry. Not. Kidding. Clean clothes rock, man.

Dirty laundry aside, I have been nursing sick kids, which is always a big bunch-o-fun. I think my new first name should be Psycho Lysol Wipe Lady. I need to buy some stock in that company. There have been alot of sickies around here, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't be joining that club anytime soon....

I made a few new things, some dishtowels...which is freaking hilarious since I hate washing dishes, ha! I like pretty dishtowels though, I have lots. Here are a few...

Senorita Trio


and of course everyone needs one of these...


They are here.

In honor of being clean, and laundry-less, I'm baking some brownies for me....uh...I mean "Us" (the hubs and myself)...the chocolate smell is wafting towards me, as I am hurriedly trying to finish typing this sentence. Off to get my chocolate fix.

No comments: